Singapore, December 21, 2020, ZEXPRWIRE, Atome is a leading buy now pay later brand in Asia. Launched in December 2019, Atome is pronounced as “A-Toe-Me” and stands for “Available to Me”. We partner over 1,500 leading online and offline retailers across fashion, beauty, lifestyle, fitness and homeware. Our service is available in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Greater China.
Atome is part of Advance Intelligence Group, a Series C big data and AI company headquartered in Singapore, which was recently named in LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups List in Singapore.
Our three brand pillars
- Aspiration, enabling one’s deepest passions
- Access, affordability and availability to quality products & services
- Advice, customisable features for smarter shopping
Our tagline, “Time to Own It” plays on the core concept of time.
We believe in empowering shoppers to own products and services over time. At a deeper level, it’s also an immediate call to action for one to own their deepest passions and aspirations.
Atome’s partner merchants have seen:
- 17% average increase in conversions
- 30% average increase in order size
- Brand exposure through Atome’s mobile app, website, Facebook and Instagram
David Chen, CEO of Atome, said: “The way people shop has irreversibly changed. Retail has irreversibly changed. The shift towards online began before COVID-19 but this has now accelerated. Businesses have to adapt quickly and find new sources of revenue and new ways to serve existing as well as new customers. As we’ve seen, having Atome as a checkout to buy now pay later Singapore option in merchants’ online — as well as physical — stores makes a big difference, especially among digital savvy millennials. It’s a win-win for both retailers and their customers.”
We call this empowered shopping. You’re in control.
- Stretch your dollar and manage your spending
- No interest charges or hidden fees, ever
- Account setup is a breeze
- Track payments anytime from your mobile app
- Shop at over 1,000 retailers, online or in-store
What to buy in Singapore? You can shop and receive your purchase straight away and pay for it later in three equal instalments. With Atome, there are no interest fees or service fees on your instalments.
Who can use Atome Buy Now Pay Later?
Atome is available as a payment option if you:
• Live in Singapore
• Are at least 18 years old
• Use a Singaporean credit or debit card to make the purchase.
How to use Atome Online?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
2. Select Atome as you payment method – you will be redirected to the Atome website
3. Register or login to your Atome account
4. Enter or verify your payment details, then confirm your order
For customers using Atome for the first time, you will need to provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase. Once Atome approves your first order, you can activate your account by choosing a password. For more information, please refer to our Payment FAQ section.
How to use Atome Buy Now Pay Later Offline?
1. Download the Atome App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Tap the barcode tab in the Atome app.
3. Present the barcode on your mobile at the register when making your purchase.
Through the power of AI, savvy consumers can now access a diverse range of lifestyle brands and services matched to individual passions and means.
With flexible interest-free payments, personalised controls and a commitment to develop best-in-class features, we empower our users to own their passions in their own time.
In turn, merchants partnering to increase access and choice will benefit from greater sales driven by new customers empowered across generations.
Eva is a well known writer and Editor. She writes breaking news related to Design and Sports. She writes books, poems etc. She lives in Chicago. Now she is works as a editor on News Hats.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No News Hats journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.